Widely recognized as New York City’s premier financial literacy conference for middle and high school teachers of personal finance, this day of professional development held on Election Day each year builds teachers’ capacity to teach personal finance.
November 6, 2018
The MoneyPOWER Conference features:
- Guest speakers on current economic and financial topics
- Workshops on curriculum development, industry best practices, new programs and other personal finance topics
- A resources fair with exhibitors from corporations and nonprofits
- Complimentary consultations with financial planners and wills and estates attorneys
- Site visits to financial institutions in NYC
- Networking opportunities
- Earn 6 hours of PD Credit
The Conference also celebrates the exceptional achievements of schools and teachers who participate in w!se’s Financial Literacy Certification program. For more information, please visit our Financial Literacy Certification page.